breadcrumb Autohaus Fulda West > Artikel von:
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Keine Kategorien
Category with dropdown
- Keine Kategorien
Financing Calculator Description
- Garmin Fenix 7, Fenix 7S, Fenix 7X Smartwatches With Real-Time Stamina Tool Launched 18. Januar 2022Garmin has launched its Fenix 7 series of smartwatches in the US. The new smartwatch range comes with three models and includes new features such as Real-Time Stamina, Visual Race Predictor, Recovery Time Advisor and Daily Workout Suggestions.
- Apple Led Smartphone Shipments in Q4 2021, Samsung Close Second Amid Chip Shortage: Canalys 18. Januar 2022Apple gained the top spot in worldwide smartphone shipments for Q4 2021 with a market share of 22 percent, according to a report by market research firm Canalys. Samsung was in second place with 20 percent market share, followed by Xiaomi with 12 percent of smartphone shipments. Smartphone manufacturers Oppo and Vivo were in fourth […]
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (ABFRL) Sites Still Vulnerable, Hacker Claims; Company Says 'Access Secured' 18. Januar 2022Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (ABFRL) websites are still vulnerable and not safe for customers, hacker group ShinyHunters has claimed in a conversation with Gadgets 360. The company, however, said that its access to customers and employee information is secured. It also sent an email to customers — informing them about the security incident that […]
- Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max With 20 Sports Modes, SpO2 Sensor Launched in India 18. Januar 2022Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max was launched in India on Tuesday. The smartwatch sports a 1.5-inch HD display in a rectangular dial. It also features 20 sports modes and can measure a user's heart rate, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), and sleep.
- Microsoft to Buy Activision Blizzard in All-Cash Transaction Valued at $68.7 Billion 18. Januar 2022Microsoft said on Tuesday it would buy videogame publisher Activision Blizzard in an all-cash transaction valued at $68.7 billion.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Review: Wait for a Price Drop 18. Januar 2022The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is not a major upgrade over its predecessor, but it brings a decent set of changes to make the FE experience a bit better. However, it also takes a couple of steps back in some areas which might not sit well with some fans. Should you put your money […]
- Best Deals on Popular 32-Inch TVs to Look At 18. Januar 202232-inch TVs can prove to be a great option as they can fit in to places such as small rooms or offices that do not have much space to spare. They can be mounted on a wall, be kept on a table or used as a screen for a desktop PC. A small 32-inch TV […]
- Fortnite 19.10 Update Brings Back Tilted Towers, Introduces Cute Klombo Creatures in Game 18. Januar 2022Fortnite 19.0 update has added back the classic Tilted Towers location to the game, in addition to new creatures called Klombos. These creatures can help players move around quickly on the map, and gain special items by feeling them Klomboberries. The damage caused by some weapons has been reduced, while developer Epic Games has squashed […]
- Logitech Pen Chromebook Stylus With Military-Grade Durability Launched for Students 18. Januar 2022Logitech Pen, a new stylus designed for touch screen Chromebooks that supports Universal Stylus Initiative (USI) standards has been unveiled. The new stylus is designed for students. The tip of the stylus features 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity. The battery of the Logitech Pen is said to offer up to 15 days of regular school […]
- Best Deals on Popular Premium Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combos to Consider 18. Januar 2022Gamers always look for the best mouse and keyboard combo that can give them an edge while they are playing. In order to get the best outcome, one needs the top-of-the-line hardware. Premium offerings not only have features like low latency but also offer great design, and RGB lighting that makes their gaming setup look […]